Q&A for NUTRILITE Power of 5 online donations

I want to donate for NUTRILITE Little Bits. Who do I donate to?

Your donation will go to the organization CARE via ammado, a donation service provider located in Zug, Switzerland. CARE will use your donation to provide NUTRILITE Little Bits to malnourished children served through programs identified and supported by Amway in 17 countries by 2016.

Why is there a third party provider for the donation tool? What is their role?

ammado is supporting CARE to collect funds for NUTRILITE Little Bits in all markets around the world – even where CARE does not have an office.

To which CARE office do I donate to via ammado?

If CARE has a presence in your country, your donation will be transferred to your local CARE member office and then to CARE US, in all other cases it will be transferred directly to Amway’s global partner CARE US.

Can anyone donate via this link – or only Amway employees and ABOs?

This link is not limited to specific groups, everyone can contribute to help malnourished children with NUTRILITE Little Bits

Will CARE receive my entire donation?

ammado deducts a 5% fee from all donations.  Additionally credit card fees might occur.  

Is my donation Tax deductible?

Your contribution to CARE may be tax deductible based on your country’s regulations. Please check with your country laws or a tax professional to determine if your contribution is tax deductible.



Kindly note that you will be directed to the website of ammado through a link.  This website is not within our control. We are not responsible or liable for the information or materials made available by such a third party website. We encourage you to read the terms of use and privacy statements of all third party websites before using such websites or submitting any personal data or any other information on or through such websites. Amway is not involved in the contribution process through ammado to CARE. Amway and its Affiliates cannot be held liable for any actions or omissions on the side of ammado or CARE. Whether any contribution made may be deductible is based on your country’s regulations and laws. Please contact your tax advisor to clarify the details.