Loading the player...
Filter Coffee AMWAY™
SKU: 100180| Size: 4 x 250 g | in the prices will be included 3,72€ of excise tax
Form validation errors
Types of roasts
The coffee industry generally has four types of roast:
high (or double) roast has a strong, slightly bitter burnt taste
full roast has a less bitter taste, and without the burnt taste
medium roast delivers a strong, full taste without the bitter taste
light (or pale) roast gives a mild, smooth, delicate taste
Amway’s Espresso Coffee comes from the high, double roast, while the other coffees are medium to full roast.
In the prices will be included 3,72€ of excise tax
- Made from 100% pure arabica beans
- Air-tight sealed after careful roasting to preserve the full aroma
- Evenly roasted beans are used as base
- Coffee contains caffeine, a mild stimulant
- Coffee is low in calorie, fat and carbohydrates
Filter coffee needs to be infused with hot water. The amount used is subjective and depends on individual taste. The most common mistake is not using enough quantity of ground coffee. For best results, the coffee should be brewed just off the boil (95–98°C) and should not be left on a warmer for more than 15–20 minutes. Any leftover coffee should be discarded.
- Suitable for use in any preferred infusion method
- Also ideal as a base for recipes where liquid coffee is required
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.