Loading the player...
SKU: 100187| Size: 1 unit
Form validation errors
Removable cartridge pre-filter. The 1st step of water purification process. The frequency of replacement depends on water quality in a region.
What It Does For You
- Captures the particles of dirt, sand, rust and pipe scale.
- Provides the additional layer of protection.
- Designed to protect the cartridge from premature plugging.
- Protects the pressed carbon block to ensure performance over its entire life.
Why You Would Like It
The eSpring cartridge has a removable outer pre-filter that has been designed to protect the cartridge from premature plugging when exposed to tap waters that contain elevated levels of sediment or turbidity. A pre-filter physically traps or removes the particles that are suspended in water of particles sized at around 1 micrometer and larger. The pre-filter is an additional layer of protection to the carbon block filter and it has more surface area to allow water to flow quickly and to trap particles.
Facts For You
- Traps particles down to 1 micrometer.
Pleated to provide 4 times more surface area.
- Unique design that is made with 1 micrometer nominal pleated media for more surface area to trap the larger particles.
- Traps or removes the particles that are suspended in water of particles sized at around 1 micrometer and larger.
- Removable and easy to replace.
How To Use
If the electronic monitor indicates that the cartridge still has life remaining but the flow rate becomes undesirable, the used pre-filter may be replaced with a new pre-filter. A new pre-filter can be installed over the same used or existing cartridge if the flow rate becomes undesirable over time indicating that the pre-filter has become clogged with sediment.
When the pre-filter is replaced over an existing cartridge the monitor does not reset because it is monitoring the parameters of the cartridge not the pre-filter. When a new cartridge is installed the monitor will automatically reset.
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.