All Fabric Bleach SA8™All Fabric Bleach SA8™
Loading the player...

All Fabric Bleach SA8™

SKU: 110481| Size: 1 kg
    • Retail price incl. VAT: 15.41 EUR

    Form validation errors

    Quantity:  
    Add to cart
     

    Boost the cleaning power of your regular wash with this versatile powder which contains oxygen bleach to remove stains, brighten whites and clean coloured fabrics (except silk and wool). It’s excellent for pre-soaking and can be used safely around the home to remove stains on mugs and teapots and to clean surfaces and tiles.

    • SA8™ All Fabric Bleach is a powerful detergent booster that will remove the toughest of stains
    • It is kind on colours because it uses an oxygen bleach, not a chlorine-based one
    • It works at all temperatures – from 20°C to 90°C
    • Used as a pre-soak, it’s extremely effective on difficult stains
    • It removes stubborn tea and coffee stains from mugs and pots and is a good all-purpose cleaner
    • With 99.5% active ingredients, it is concentrated and economical to use
    • SA8™ All Fabric Bleach contains no phosphates, chlorine, dyes, EDTA or NTA and all ingredients are biodegradable.

    Ingredient Name  CAS # Common Name
    Sodium Carbonate Peroxide 15630-89-4 Oxygen Bleach
    Sodium Carbonate 497-19-8 Washing Soda
    C10-16 Alcohol Ethoxylate 68002-97-1 Nonionic Surfactant
    Fragrance Proprietary - See IFRAorg.org Fragrance
    • As a detergent booster, add 10 ml to each washing machine load. For best results, wash at 60°C or higher.
    • As a pre-soak, add 5 ml to 2 litres of hot water. Soak fabric for 30 minutes or longer and wash as normal.
    • To clean pots, fill the mug or teapot with boiling water, add 5 ml of All Fabric Bleach and allow to stand for at least an hour. Pour away solution and rinse thoroughly.
    • As an all-purpose cleaner, to wash counter tops, ceramic tiles and sinks, sprinkle dry powder on to surface, scrub with a damp cloth or sponge and then rinse.

    Please be aware:

    • Do not use on wool or silk garments
    • Do not use with chlorine bleach.

    DANGER. Causes serious eye damage. Causes skin irritation. May intensify fire. oxidizer. Harmful if swallowed. Wear protective gloves/ protective clothing/ eye protection/ face protection. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. IF ON SKIN: Wash with plenty of soap and water. Keep away from heat/sparks/open flames/hot surfaces. - No smoking. Take any precaution to avoid mixing with combustibles. IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTRE or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Keep out of each of children. Do not use on copper or aluminium.

    Learn more about Amway Home™
    View all products by Amway Home™

    Photos

    Video

    You may also like

    Ajax error

    There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.