Loading the player...
Soft Cleanser L.O.C.™
SKU: 110486| Size: 500 ml
Form validation errors
Just one drop of this powerful yet gentle, creamy cleanser cleans and shines beautifully without scratching. It’s perfect for stainless steel, aluminium, chrome, glass and plastic, and the fresh citrus smell will leave your kitchen and bathroom smelling delicious.
- L.O.C.™ Soft Cleanser uses three high performance ingredients: cleaning surfactant, a natural citrus solvent and a mild abrasive
- It contains biodegradable ingredients derived from plants and minerals
- It rinses easily and leaves no harmful residues
- Our scratch-free cleanser contains no phosphates, harsh acids/alkalis or chlorine bleach
- L.O.C.™ Soft Cleanser has been dermatologist-tested.
|Ingredient Name||CAS #||Common Name|
|Calcium carbonate||1317-65-3||Mild Abrasive|
|Sodium Carbonate||497-19-8||Alkalinity Agent|
|Cocamidopropylamine oxide||68155-09-9||Amphoteric Surfactant|
|Sodium Caprylyl Sulfonate||5324-84-5||Coupling Agent|
|C9-11 Alcohols Ethoxylated 4-6EO||68439-46-3||Nonionic Surfactant|
|Citrus Terpenes||68647-72-3||Orange Oil|
|Fragrance||Proprietary - see IFRAorg.org||Fragrance|
L.O.C.™ Soft Cleanser can be used to clean and shine ceramics, porcelain, plastic, stainless steel sinks, aluminium, chrome, fibreglass and glass. It’s mild enough to use on mirror-finished stainless steel and iCook™ cookware without scratching.
- Apply using a damp sponge
- Rub surface and rinse or wipe clean with a wet sponge or cloth.
Please be aware:
- To prevent scratching of enamel, aluminium, fibreglass or plastic baths and showers, use the cleanser sparingly and rub gently with a damn sponge
- This product may be damaged by freezing – and don’t store above 40ºC.
Keep away from eyes. If product gets into eyes rinse thoroughly with water. Keep away from children. Do not ingest. If product is ingested then seek medical advice.
You may also like
There was a problem communicating with the server. Did you loose network connectivity for some reason? Please try reloading the page or repeating your action once again.